a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Thursday, 6 December 2012

You win some you lose some. The key is to keep at it. Don't give up! Remember, success is the best revenge!! If anyone knows of survival, I do!! It seemed that I lost constantly. In my life there has been constant disappointments, battles from all sides, challenges, discouragement, frustration, it seemed like I was "KILLING INSIDE", but what helped me to surmount the negative emotions was my desperation.

Yes, I absolutely hated the fact that I kept losing all the time in everything. I thought to myself, surely there must be something better for me in this life. I refused to accept defeat!

No comments: