a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Monday, 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012...


Today is MONDAY,31 DECEMBER 2012,last day for years 2012.....Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality, and likes that turned into love...hahaha...Everything is so fast and I wish everyone archieved the goals as you wanted for years 2012..But if u never did or u failed of what you've been planing for..FEEL NO FEAR!!Failure is just a part of becoming to be sucess..Success is not final, failure is not fatal.It is the courage to continue that counts..Success always starts with failure,,so be it..:-) Failure is not falling down; failure is staying down when i have the choice to get back up. Sometimes i have to fail a thousand times to succeed. Which means i haven’t really failed yet; i’ve just found a bunch of ways that don’t work. So don’t get so hung up on a few failed attempts that i miss every new opportunity coming my way.

All of my ideas that don’t work are simply stepping stones on my way to the one idea that does. The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.It's our own choices to make our live beautiful like we want ...Cheers up buddy!!

By the way thank you for those people in my life they shown me exactly who i am and i do not want to be.Lots of them behave like good little girls and give me a nice smile whenever I walk past, but others are real bitches and never miss any opportunity to ruin my life.FAKE PEOPLE right..but never mind ...today is the last day for 2012...Whatever people talked abt me,i dont care anymore. I can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. I can not change the inevitable. The only thing i can do is play on the one string i have, and that is my attitude..FIGHTING...!!...Anyway let say loudly..."Good bye 2012!!!"


No comments: