a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Be Yourself And Quit Trying To Be Everyone Else

One of the most intriguing quotes about a person's individualism is by the philosopher Lao Tzu who once stated, "He who is able to conquer others is powerful; he who is able to conquer himself, is more powerful."

You can't conquer life by trying to fit into the mold that everyone else wants you to fit in, you can only be a true conqueror if you are willing to grab life by the horns and be yourself in all aspects of it. Not only will you never find comfort in being someone who you really aren't, but you will also never really approve or be fulfilled with the person that you are living your life as.

When you can truly be yourself you can truly have the high self-esteem you need to conquer the life you truly want to live. Be an individual, instead of being a statistic, aim to be ONE of many.
Be yourself is very important to spend best life. If you believe on yourself then you are successful in life because don’t repent on your past. Forget the past, work hard in present and bright your future. Always stay honest in life with positive attitude that inspires the people and they like you on when they meet with you. Try to create confidence and trust on yourself because you learn from mistakes and no one can make perfect without doing any mistakes. Don’t worry about world taunts, showing your talent in your field that is best answer for their taunts.
Best quote of Ralph Ellison on be yourself is : ”All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was.  I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory.  I was na├»ve.  I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.  It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with:  that I am nobody but myself.”

No comments: