a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Friday, 29 June 2012

I DONT GIVE UP and THATS HOW I WANT TO BE...

The struggle i had   today is developing the strength i need for tomorrow. I don’t give up at all...i have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of my life.There’s hope in every breath. And i Don’t give up.!!Have faith in myself .When I"M  struggling with something, i will look at all the people around me  and i realize that every single person i  see is struggling with something, and to them, it’s just as hard as what i am going through...It's hurt me  and so much pain i feel inside my heart...Spiteful words can hurt my feelings but silence breaks my  heart.It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. i have no scar to show for happiness.I learn so little from peace.This pain makes me strongerand  the fear makes me braver and heartbreak makes me wiser.I learned from all my painfull heart...My bestfriends say ,"Be strong when everything seems to be going wrong, and you will find what you’re looking for in life.Smile!!! Let everyone know that today you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday… and you will be." Thanks a lot to her coz she make me realize about my life...

I will honest to myself and i will stop caring what others think of me when i  realize how rarely they actually  do.I born because i am  are going to be important to be  someone... i will  do what my heart desires, never hold back a thing, and don’t worry so much about what the others think, because at the end of the day, what makes i"m  happy is what really matters the most..I'm happy being myself  and i dont want to be hypocrite person.!I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. Being a good person doesn’t guarantee that others will be good people too. I only  can  control over myself and how i choose to be as a person. As for others, i can only choose to accept them or walk away.
Thats me how i want  to be... :-)

7 comments:

byrds gate said...

lovely story..

regina said...

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

adam said...

Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,
be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and
one chance to do all the things you want to do.

dr sue said...

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

cheals said...

tq for everyone.i will..

Donney Mon said...


“Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.”

Donney Mon said...


“Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.”