a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Friday, 13 April 2012

story of my life...todays..

Everyday I try my best to learn from my yesterdays, and bring out the best for the next day. Staying positive and living for today is getting harder when I have soo many thoughts rolling through my mind that I just want to solve. I always end up just leaving them for tomorrow.


Why can’t life just get simpler? There’s never enough time in this world to ever accomplish anything anymore. Why does it feel like life is flashing before our eyes? Don’t get me wrong I feel blessed at the moment. I just feel really empty inside knowing what I used to be, what I was capable of doing, and how I used to control the majority of my life. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time. Unfortunately I can’t and I’ve got to live for today.

Where I am now has given me a second chance to re-build a fresh new life. I just feel incomplete when I’m trying to erase my past; trying to cut and paste my memories into a scrap book that I can never bring back. :( It has gotten me really sad. I went from being independent to now being taken care of by my loved ones.

I feel like I’m upside down and I feel like a child, which is the hardest part. I have hope that my tomorrows will get better and I will make new memories with the people who have made the cut in my so called life. I hope that I will learn my mistakes and eventually get back on my feet – strong and proud one day. Till then…I’ll stand still and let life flash before my eyes.

It is what it is. U can’t edit real life as sad as it sounds, but life goes on, we are all growing up n chapters have been filled people make mistakes but u come to relize that u can’t edit the past, u move on to the next chapter, with or without. Our lessons are learned and we bring our teaching’s in our today n our tomorrow’s . – me

No comments: