a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Friday, 9 December 2011

One Day you will regret not valuing me...I will b happy and u will b crying

The day i first met u...i was just a spectator...i wanted to be a better girl...and then you played your cards....the little tricks you had up your sleeves...thnx...now I am a better girl...thnx for turning this spectator into a Player...So do i have any regret...No...thats the word made for you..I am n i will always be a better girl :)
 Do i have regrets about anything i’ve done?Have i ever regretted not doing something?Those things i did or didn’t do. Those words i did or didn’t say.Many of us have experienced the feeling of regret in our lives.I know I have.I would find myself replaying in my mind all those things I really wish I’d said or done at the time, but let slip by. I’d ask myself: “If only I’d …” and “What if I’d …”. It’s always a pointless, frustrating, and thoroughly depressing way to think.Now, I’ve come to realize that regrets are a total waste of time. 
When i constantly look back at what i should – or shouldn’t – have done, i never happy with what i actually did achieve. i’ll be forever haunted by disappointment. i’ll mourn for what might’ve been, rather than celebrating what i have now.Regrets keep i  imprisoned in the past, stuck firmly in situations i can’t change. No matter how much i desperately want the outcome to be different, history can’t be re-written.Instead, I’ve been learning (and still am) how to have as few regrets as possible. What follows are some tips which help me. I hope i can  find them useful too.
 

No comments: