a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Friday, 9 December 2011

move on now..!

I know its quite sometime now, but the pain still remains coz of the memories weve shared...They're right its not healthy anymore to hold on to someone who does'nt have a heart...I gotta learn to let go and burn the memories...Its time for me to love myself again and turn my back on you forever n ever.Sometimes I wonder...I wonder what i saw in you that made me fall for you so hard...I wonder whether you really deserved all the love and care i bestowed...I wonder were you really worth the pain i bore for you...And I wonder How big a fool i was for taking your blatant ostentatiousness for love...AND now YOU wonder How can I be so insouciant about all this....Com'on Loser...Show some Penitence.Everyone asks me to get over you but they don't see how crazily i am in love with u..You still cross my mind several times a day..I detest this feeling and i detest this pain..U are the one who broke my heart..You are the one who made my world fall apart...but now i am not gonna crawl back to u..My pride will keep me company..One day my heart will be hardened towards u and One day u will regret for not valuing me.Ohh...so u say it hurts when i dont care for you, it hurts when i dont compliment you for your looks, it hurts when i dont listen to your silly problems & it hurts when i ignore you...baby, you still want me to stick to you after all the shit you did to me...get a life...i am single and i am happy...now its my turn to say...Get It Over...Yeah! i dont care for you because when i did, you didnt value it...Move on now!!

No comments: