a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Thursday, 18 August 2011

being hurt...so much..

3 minggu sudah berlalu..no news,no call and no msg...And I have come to realize that hes just a guy, a special one maybe, but hes not mine. And I dont need to do things to make him love me anymor..TIMES UP !Even i miss him so much...but time never come back and never return to him anymore....Enough to me being hurt coz loving person like him and he never apperciate a woman who love and care for him...Love is blind and make people crazy...The worst way i miss someone is when he  beside me  and yet i know i can never have them..never...

Im tired of feeling this way. I know it would be right for me to let go but no matter how much I tell myself to do it, I cant. I tell myself that its better to never see you again, but no matter how much I try to forget, it always makes me remember all the good times we had, and even the bad, and how much I regret the things Ive done, all the things Ive said.


Yeah, I miss him. I think I miss what I wanted him to be more than what he actually was,I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it wont...thats is a hope only..just in my dream now...it's no  more..no more...!!!





I just thiking....
When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us..hurrmmm...it's take time to forget and forgive...i need to moving on..just foerget the past even it hurt me so so much....life must go on..never regrets...if he love me like he say ..the love will return...if he not,means he Failed  with his life...



Ad things happen to me to make me realize my true potential, strength, will power, and heart. Have faith and stay strong!someone waiting for me..i know it..!:-)

No comments: