a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Friday, 17 June 2011

In case you didnt notice whenever I see you I walk away because I want to forget about you just like you forgot about me

A lot of times when we find someone that we know is good for us, we are willing to sacrifice what we have in search of something that is better. True enough, sometimes we enter relationships and realize throughout that the person we are in the relationship just isn't cutting it for various reasons. But when your heart is telling you that someone is the one for you it is usually right.

Don't over think the situation and choose to seek out another relationship to try and top the one that you are already in. The only perfect relationships that we have are the ones in our dreams. Even the dreamiest person we may have ever been with will turn into someone we wonder why we even date every once in a while. All relationships will have their ups and downs no matter who we are with. It is up to us to let these ups and downs either make or break the relationships we share. 
Im not going to stress over you anymore. It isnt worth it. I tried to work something out but you just ignored it. Im not trying to say I dont want you, because I definitely do. All Im saying is Im done chasing after you.
It may seem like the wrong thing to do but you have to forget about the girl who forgot about you.I decided that enough is enough, that since you obviously dont care about me anymore Im just going to move on. Easier said than done I suppose, because at the end of the day Im staring out the window with these tears on my cheeks. Look what youve done to me. Wait for the days when I will forget who you are, when the taste of your name sounds old and worn. I wait for the days when I wont remember why I needed you so bad..Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me...JUst remember the last thing u have done to me before we end this...REMEMBER that!

No comments: