a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Sunday, 12 June 2011

i had a dream and it was about you ...

 


I smiled and recalled
the memories we had ...
then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ...
you know why?
Coz in my dream you
kissed me and said goodbye ...
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live
my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder
where you are and what to do,
I'm sorry I can't help myself,
I'm in love with you.
I don’t believe in love
because I still don’t have you!
How can I lose something that I never had?
I hate you...
and then I love you...
it's like I want to throw you off a cliff....
then rush to the bottom to catch you.
I don't miss him,
I miss who I thought he was.
I'll say, "My life" and
you'll go and leave me without
knowing that you are my life...
At least be there to wipe away my tears
if you're going to make me cry.
Ever has it been that love knows
not its own depth until the hour of separation.
My heart longs for you,
my soul dies for you,
my eyes cry for you,
my empty arms reach out for you.
How Can You Be Friends With Someone
If Everytime You Look At Them
It Makes You Want Them Even More?
A boy love this girl
but the girl didn't mind.
One day the boy got sick and was about to die.
Then the girl asked,
"Why are you leaving me?"
then the boy answered,
"so I can be your angel
and love you forever
Would Not Bring You Back,
I Know Because I've Tried.
Neither Would A Million Tears,
I Know Because I've Cried.
Whenever we're apart
it feels like a part of me is missing...
and then I remember,
you have my heart.
Does love truly come to everyone?
Or may I die alone,
having never been loved or given the chance to love?
Sadness flies away
on the wings of time.
The saddest thing in the world,
is loving someone who used to love you...

No comments: