a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Thursday, 16 June 2011

Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it ..


All I know is I kept it real. Even if u didn't understand, I know it was somethin' you could feel. And that's all I ask, cause things like this don't last. But the memories I give you, I know you'll dream of forever. We didn't make it, but our hearts will live eternally together.Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.and I have come to realize that hes just a guy, a special one maybe, but hes not mine. And I dont need to do things to make him love me. If he wanted to he would..

I've been walked on, used and forgotten and I don't regret one moment of it because in those moments, I've learned a lot. I've learned who I can trust and can't. I've learned the meaning of friendship. I've learned how to tell when people are lying and when they're sincere. I've learned how to be a teenager, and how to grow up when I need to. I've been to hell and back a few times, and I won't ever take what I have for granted. This is life, live it one day at a time. You never know how many days you've got left..

Remember that things happen for a reason and if it was meant to be..It would'nt have ended..i should not cry cuz it's gone... i should be happy that it happened. Many people touch our lives in different ways..some come for a while, others stay for a season and show us their magnificent essence for a purpose and then leave...and then theres the people that stay forever, which ultimately are the ones that count...so smile and cheer up.!!!!!

Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of my  life that you expect it to always be there, because i cant remember a time in my life when it wasnt. But then one day i will feel something else. Something that feels wrong only because its so unfamiliar, and in that moment i  realize i'am  happy.Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So i love the people who treat me right. I will forget about the one's who don't. Believe things happen for a reason. If i have  a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes my life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Just keep smiling and pretending i'am happy, and then maybe after i convinced everyone else that is me, i can convince myself.If someone comes into my life and becomes a part of me, but for some reason he couldn't stay, don't cry too much...just be glad that he paths crossed and somehow he made me happy even for a while...

I cannot predict the future, i cannot change the past, I have just this moment... I will live it like my last..Laugh hard, smile no matter what i going through, i give everyone a second chance, and dont ever forget...rules were meant to be broken....life is too short to be anything but happy!

Take chances alot of them. Because honestly, no matter where my end up - and with who, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are... i learn and grow with each choice i make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel - always. Be myself  and be okay with it.


 

No comments: