a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Sunday, 12 June 2011

Where there is love, there is life

The eskimos have 52 words for snow
because it is so special to them;
there ought to be as many for love!
If living life would mean
loving you for the rest of my life,
I would take the chance.
There are 3 great things in this world.
The first thing is for you to love someone.
The second thing is for someone to love you back and
the third greatest thing is for the first
and second thing to happen at the same time ...
Life is Love.If you miss love, you miss life.
I know that you are not perfect
and can I claim to be either,
but please believe me,
when I say that I want to be by your side,
to hold your hand,
to treasure you in the morning
and in the noon-tide,
to be next to you,
to be held close to your heart now
and for the rest of my living years,
to comfort you,
dry your tears and calm
your most frightening fears,
to fight your battles
and show no shame to scream my love for you
out loud all over the land
Relationships are like glass.
Sometimes it's better to leave them broken
than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Life without love is like a tree.
Without blossom and fruit.
Love is an ideal thing,
marriage a real thing.
Where there is love,
there is life
It takes a life time to find someone,
but only a moment to fall in love.
To Fear Love Is To Fear Life
Love can touch just one time,
but it can last for a life time. if i have not known you,
I wouldn't have lived,
if I die with out knowing you,
I wouldn't die coz I didn't live at all ...
Oh! How I miss you so much
Your kiss
Your touch
All of you
All's fair in love and war.
Love is what we were born with.
Fear is what we learned here.
We only love truly once.
It is the first time
and succeeding passions are less uncontrolled.
If love is blind,
why is lingerie so popular?
Where there is great love,
there are always miracles...

No comments: