a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Monday, 6 June 2011

...LISTEN TO YOUR HEART...NOT PEOPLE AROUND U...CHEERSSS.....!!!

As I go through all kinds of feelings and experiences in my journey through life -- delight, surprise, chagrin, dismay -- I hold this question as a guiding light: "What do I really need right now to be happy?" What I come to over and over again is that only qualities as vast and deep as love, connection and kindness will really make me happy in any sort of enduring way.

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us...it's this true..???hurmmmmm...



Appreciation of life itself, becoming suddenly aware of the miracle of being alive, on this planet, can turn what we call ordinary life into a miracle. We come awake to such a realization when we recognize our connection to a spiritual dimension...Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you..........I have learned not to worry about love;
But to honor its coming with all my heart.......for me Love is promise, love is a souvenir. Once given, never forgotten, never let it disappear....but now...i dnt know what is going on me...in our relationships...looks like i'm  wasting my  time looking for perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love...but i know thats is not the reality..i know thats is not i wanted in my life....i just want to be who i'am....it’s true that sometimes love needs a little space. A smothering love isn’t good for anybody. But I think he may have taken it too far.
True love doesn’t have a happy ending:..True love doesn’t have an ending....
Sometimes the only part of my life that makes sense is the part I share with you...The most important thing is to enjoy life and be happy. That's all that matters ..I AM WHO I'AM..True love is eternal, infinite and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: It is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent [url=http://www.saclongchamppascher-fr.eu]sac longchamp en solde[/url] website. Plenty of useful information here. longchamp pas cher [url=http://www.saclongchamppascher-fr.eu]sac pliage longchamp pas cher[/url] , I am sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks on your effort!