a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

 
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we should all be thankful for something. We here in the United States celebrate this day to commemmorate the Pilgrims' first year in the New World. They were thankful most of all for surviving the harsh realities of a new place in a strange land. So they celebrated their first year by whipping up a huge feast in celebration of their accomplishments. Today, we celebrate Thanksgiving as much more. Here are all the things I am grateful for:

* I am thankful for all the wonderful friends and fans that I have, for all of their support and love
* I am thankful for having a great family who has supported me and encouraged me throughout the years
* I am thankful for all of my successes, no matter how big or small
* I am thankful for my health, the food on my table, and the clothes on my back
* I am thankful for my wonderful and cozy home
* I am thankful that God blessed me with great qualities such as intelligence and the constant ability to love
* I am thankful for God's blessings, and his ultimate plan for me
* I am thankful for God's guidance, for showing me the light when all is dark
* I am thankful for the ability to express myself in any fashion I choose
* I am thankful for the generosity of strangers
* I am thankful for the sun shining on me every day, providing me light and warmth
* I am thankful for the opportunities that have been placed before me
* I am thankful for the stabilities in my life, personally and financially
* I am thankful for having the ability to travel to great far away places and distant lands
* I am thankful for all the fun and adventure I have experienced
* I am thankful for the opportunity to live my life each day with every desire to fulfill my dreams

List what you are thankful for, because most likely there is always someone else who is worse off than you. Cherish what you have, and be thankful for the many blessings you currently have. Give back to someone who is less fortunate and you will make their day. For those who celebrate Thanksgiving, enjoy it with your family. For those who do not celebrate the tradition, be sure to realize all the many things you are thankful for. Have a good one!

No comments: