a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

LIFE IN HIM...

My life is so full
with everything I have and everything I've got
I spent them all
with my friends so cool
I took my family for granted
and live my life on my own
knowing and living what the world has shown,
But life is so cruel that I cry
It took back the things  it gave to me
that I thought I'd die
I called the friends I've known
But they refuse to help me
and left me all alone.

 Bewildered and in despair
I throw my hands up in the air
I close my eyes but the tears just fell
To Him, whom I've known who's always there
but I overlooked and I never cared
Down on my knees I prayed
that He will  forgive me for all my sins
that I have sinned against Him
and I'm not worthy to receive His blessings.
And that He will give me another chance
to live my life in Him...
life in him

"Ever loving and mercifull,
Who's always there for me and grant me forgiveness.
Now, I live my life to the fullest,
with everything I have and everything I own
I spend them all for Him alone,
with my true friends and family.
Now I'm very happy
'coz my life is not anymore empty
It's like a cup filled with water fully,
but it's like a spring...
it's overflowing..."

No comments: