a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Saturday, 31 July 2010

i'll be the one

The time has come for me to say what's on my mind
I've been keeping my feelings locked inside for such a long time
I'm in love with you and I want to make you mine
All I ask is that you give me a chance to prove my love for you
The feelings I feel inside I can no longer hide, my love for you is true
When all is said and done, I'll be the one, the one to fulfill your
dreams, I will give you happiness. I'll be al you need.
I will keep you safe from harm, I will shelter you from the cold
I will keep you warm.
I'll lift your spirit when you've feeling down
When you need someone to comfort you, you can count on me
to be around, I'll never let you down
I'll be the one to set your soul on fire
I'll be your heart's one and only desire
When you are lost I will show you the way
I will shower you with love and affection by night and day
I will dedicate my heart an soul to you
My love will never stray.

No comments: