a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Tuesday, 15 June 2010

i do love u as u do but u are not my MR RIGHT...

I'm sorry that I'm  writing to you, but I just can't forget you, the love, All the memories of you with me, seem to be playing in my mind ,   I'm sorry that I cried today, yesterday, and the day before, even though you cannot see my tears, I just can't forget the fact, that today already 9 month our relationships..and i never see ur love towards me... 

you said u love me but the same times u love somebody else and i know thats.. and the same time when i have problems because of "mystery person" u never cover me but u always make me down till i have pain in my heart..i dont understand with myself why i love man like u..i'm getting crazy with this...i always say sorry to you  even thought the problem not because of me..i do because i love u so much..and i never jealous with others and is never happen to me because i just urs girlfriends only...hmmmm...and u never trust and belive  me but u trust with someone behind u..how could u?

But I know its not the truth, I remember when you touched me, when you smiled, when you told me I was special, and you never felt this way, I still remember when you to make me promise that I must never leave  you for any other, but today it is you who left.

So here it is, I'm saying it, I still love you too, I always will. I will wait for you, will pine for you , long for you co’s I can’t love another, beco’s of the promise I made..


I can hear it when you talk to me, When you say my name. How the words almost slip out, But you hold them back in shame , All day I've been thinking of you, And what we could have been, Happily ever after, Is what we both said. I sit here, and concentrate
On leaving you behind, But I know that no matter what happens no words could make you mine .


Dear lover, I'm sorry that I told the truth, Sorry you're the one, Sorry that it hurts so much,
Sorry I'm still in love. And most of all I am sorry that you made me promise my love to you, But today I will break the promise to fine true love and Happiness just as you do, and I would not be here when you get back.. A part of me will always love you and i do..but u are not my MR RIGHT...i hope i will meet him in this life...He will take care of me and i always  be number 1 in his life not number 2 as u treat me when we have our relationship....Yes ,i know God will give  me ,my MR RIGHT..

Forever you in my heart but u are not my  MR RIGHT..

edited by ms sha  sha..

No comments: