a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Saturday, 29 May 2010

loving someone...

I think of you more than I think of anyone else and of anything else. I am not the smartest, the most beautiful, the strongest, the straight-A's soul. I can have bunch of friends, I can fall in love to some people but there is only one I love most and it is You.
I know you read my thoughts but it is still good to write you.


I notice that when I stumble it's because I focus on my giants and when I win that's because I focus on you. Fill me in with your stories of wisdom, annoint me, shake me, bring me home. Claim me, own me.



When everythng has been said and done and it's time to see you, the thought of seeing you makes me excited because at last I can meet the man of all nations. Maybe I'll be shy and just hide. Maybe not. Because in my deepest thoughts and desires I want to feel how it's like seeing you. The one who carried me in my most difficult times. Planned my life before it happened.


Everyday my feelings for you becomes stronger, it grows more and more eveyday. This Love is beyond human emotions and all philosophers cannot explain it.

No comments: