a.comment-link:before{content:"1050";}

IT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE...!

A builder, hard worker, honest, with your feet planted squarely on the ground, you bring structure to the world. Your work requires a tangible finished product at completion. You are excellent at details and routine. Your economical and practical side make...s you a good accountant, efficiency expert, programmer. Analytical and organized, you bring order for others. It is possible that you could work in the field of law and order, as you can assume much responsibility and help to protect others. Your work has an earthly quality to it, and you are here to experience the world as a structured place.

Friday, 28 May 2010

.When We Lose All Hope And Think This Is The End,God Smiles From Above & SAys,'RelAx DeAr,Its Just A Bend ! Not D End'...

.Loveless life is like Fruitless Tree,But Friendless life is like Rootless tree.Trees may live without "Fruits",but they can't Live without "Roots".
 
What madness in my desire,
What chaos in my heart,
My soul dies for you.
It is the joy in my abyss.
you are my dream,
My lake in my river of fire.
My heart writes for you,
For you are the inspiration
in my success.
I am already in heaven,
because I can look in  your eyes.
I am your superman at a glance,
For you are my superstar for eternity.
My happyness ends and begins with you,
because you are the only one,                                      
That can paint my sky blue.
I am smiling from head to toe,
because you make my dreams a fantasy
and now I lay myself down to sleep and
my thoughts are you,
my thoughts are you...

No comments: